Sunday, April 6, 2008

Trying to figure out how to advertise.

I have been thinking hard all weekend long on exactly how I should advertise my business. Mary Kay has "company issued" websites for us to sell from so we can't edit them or upload anything ourselves. They are really nicely done, full of exciting and fun things to do and a great looking store front but, it's just not me...

I am talking with a sister Diva about making me a 125x125 advertisement to advertise on Diva, Myspace and Blogspot and a larger one for a "welcome" ad for Diva and Myspace. But I am wondering if I should have my Blog overhauled and have a "store front" made to advertise my Mary kay business. My idea is that on the "store front" page, I could advertise my current sales, my blog, my myspace and my Mary Kay team information and updates.

Please post if you have any ideas that I can use to advertise.

2 comments:

KDC Events said...

Hi Kim! Advertise via free avenues...SOCIAL NETWORKS!!! Like BeautyDetailsOnline.com and divapreneur.ning.com. YOu can reach A LOT of people!!!

raquel roysdon said...

Project wonderful a little bid now and again too on a few people's blogs Advertise. I'll post your banner on my website HouseofRaquel.com when you get it too!