Monday, February 25, 2008

Introduction

I started my Mary Kay business on Feb. 3, 2007. I worked it pretty well, moving up to Team Leader (having 5 team members) by March 30, 2007 and went "on target" for my first career car! I was doing very well. But in order for you to maintain your career status and obtain the car, your recruits also must work as hard as you. After just 2 short months, they, for one reason or another, decided that Mary Kay was not right for them. I can totally understand that. There was no hard feelings. So, I went back down to just a consultant, and was just kind of tagging along. Not putting my all into it! By September, 2007, I had all but given up. Moving into our new house, my daughter being in and out of the hospital, my youngest son's learing disability and so on... was all I thought I could handle. So, I just quit selling for a while. After a few months of really missing what I loved to do, I decided "this is it"! I will make this happen. I always knew I wanted to be a Director and drive the famous Pink Caddie!
So, here I am today. A brand new Sr. Consultant (just added must 1st new recruit Friday) and I am ready to rock! I am determined to make this happen! My family is behind me 100% and nothing can stop me. Nothing at all! Unless God himself takes me before then and I'll probably be up there in heaven facialing the angels. I know in my heart that I have what it takes and I want this, not only for me, but for my family. One of my dreams is to become a National Sales Director so that my husband doesn't have to work anymore doing hard labor. My second dream is to buy each one of my 3 children their dream home and just hand them the keys to it with NO mortgages. Thats my motivation!

No comments: